[Full Album] BoA - Kiss My Lips (Vol.8) MP3

Download Album BoA Kiss My Lips Full mp3


BoA is back! Nearly three years since Only One, the diva returns with her eighth Korean album Kiss My Lips. Celebrating her 15th anniversary this year, BoA shows how much she’s matured musically over the years with an album that covers different genres and showcases her songwriting efforts. Besides the title song Kiss My Lips, the album includes BoA’s sweet, self- penned pop number Who Are You featuring Gaeko.

BoA – Kiss My Lips – The 8th Album
Artist: 보아 (BoA)
Release Date: 2015.05.12
Genre: Dance
Language: Korean
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

Track List:
01. Kiss My Lips *Title
02. Who Are You (feat. 개코)
03. Smash
04. Shattered
05. Fox
06. Double Jack (feat. 에디킴)
07. Home
08. Clockwork
09. Love and Hate
10. Green Light
11. Hello
12. Blah

Link Download Full Album Kiss My Lips MP3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Kiss My Lips.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Who Are You (Feat. 개코).mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Smash.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Shattered.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Fox.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Double Jack (Feat. 에디킴).mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Home.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Clockwork.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Love and Hate.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Green Light.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Hello.mp3
⋆ 보아 (BoA) - Blah.mp3

Add Your Comments Here

Previous Post Next Post
Premium By Raushan Design With Shroff Templates